NAWGJ WA - winner of 2009 NAWGJ Nettie Award
USAG WA Club Roster
NAWGJ WA STATE HANDBOOK
(thanks to Maureen Blair, OR, for initiating this project)
July 11-13 USAG State Clinic
July 18-20 NAWGJ National Symposium, Atlanta, GA. read moreRegistration Form
Region 2 Congress, Naydenov, Aug. 8-10
USAG National Congress, Pittsburgh Aug 21-24
USAG Washington State Awards Winners
USAG WA Hall of Fame Inductees
Hall of Fame Nomination Form
WA Hall of Fame webpage
MARCH 4, 2014
Warm Up Times Chart All Levels (with current R&P regulations) (Tindall/Bjella) corrected xcel diamond 3-4-14
Western Volunteer Form - Please consider volunteering for Westerns!
Interesting topic - Combating Achilles Tears In Gymnastics (Pt 1)
Combating Achilles Tears (Pt 2)
NCAA Q & A # 9
USAG 2017 National Judges' Course Eligibility Form. (Any Level 10 who will have had Level 10 rating for 8 years as of 2017 may apply - print this form and start keeping records of your activities now.)
USAG 2017 Brevet Judges' Course Form
Patti Gable, NWA, is looking for volunteers for the Optional State Meet. Please contact Lee or Denise if you are interested. It will be held at Everett Community College, March 21-23 (Fri. through Sun.) firstname.lastname@example.org
WASHINGTON GYMNASTICS HISTORY: PLEASE SEND ANY INFORMATION (men's or women's gymnastics) that you feel would be of value to this project to Lee
Or click here to fill out an online form.
Under the NAWGJ Code of Professional Responsibility:
• A judge should not solicit meets for herself/himself or for others.
• A judge should assist in maintaining the integrity and competence of the profession of judging women’s gymnastic events.
• A judge should assist the Association in fulfilling its duty to make judges for women’s gymnastics events available.
• A judge shall be completely unbiased.
• A judge should not give any appearance of any particular friendship with any coach or competitor.
• A judge should not become intimate with coaches or affiliates of teams or contestants who she/he may later be called upon to judge.
• A judge shall not use her/his position to endeavor to influence or attempt to influence anyone in any manner whatsoever, or to obtain any special advantage for herself/himself by reasons of or as consequence or her/his being a judge.
CODE OF PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITY